Tuesday, March 18, 2014

FEBRUARY MAKEUP BUDGET


I know that I am a couple weeks behind on posting and I hope you guys don't mind but I still wanted to put it up. I splurged on some more expensive drug store facial moisturizers so my makeup was more on the cheaper side. As you can tell I was really into buying from the drugstore this month :) 


Here is a run down of all the products I picked up during the month of February.

e.l.f Studio contour blush and bronzer- $3.00
e.l.f Studio blush- $3.00
e.l.f Studio eyebrow kit- $3.00
Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer- $10.99
Revlon Age Define foundation- $11.99
Cover Girl Ink It eye kohl- $5.99
Milani Lip Gloss- $5.49
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss- $7.99
Cover Girl Nail Polish- $5.99
Loreal True Match concealer- $7.99
Loreal Revitalift- $19.99
Loreal Age Perfect moisturizer- $17.99
Oscar Blandi- $6.00
Loreal Coupon (used two $3.00 off) -$6.00
Coupon $5.00 off $30 purchase
_________________________________
Total: $104.80 (tax included)

All together this month I spent $104.80 which went a little over but I had a couple dollars from the month before and I can just dip into next month for the extra 2 dollars ;)

I'll give you a peak of what I got for my birthday as well...

I was going to do a whole blog post about this as well, but I am running out of time so I will just post the picture :) Enjoy!

What items do you think I should purchase the month of March?

Hugs,
Tara

Sorry the pictures went missing for this post. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment