Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Beauty Favorites 2013


 2013 has been such a great year for me. I found some of the best beauty products that I've ever used. Even though I haven't been home enough to get great photos or even write a great blog post I still thought you guys should know about my awesome finds this year!!

 Not enough words can describe how much I use and love this foundation. A ton of different shades, easy to blend, and great coverage!
 SIGMA! You guys kill it when it comes to brushes! I haven't found a brush yet that I don't like. This F80 brush is the best to blend out my Loreal True Match seamlessly.
Everyday I use this. I honestly don't know what I did to my brows before I bought this. Sleek, great color pay off, and natural looking. This brow pencil is everything I've ever wanted.
 One of the best lip stains I have ever used. Revlon has always had great lip products but I love this one because it doesn't fade quickly like most other lipsticks.
 Maybelline Color Tattoo is a great base for any eye shadow. You can also wear this product alone for a quick easy makeup look.
 Perfect for an everyday lip exfoliator. Mixed with brown sugar and other exfoliants to make your lips feel extra smooth.
 I use pro longwear concealer for that extra coverage under my eyes. When I blend this out using my beauty blender it gives my under eye the perfect amount of coverage and highlight all in one.
 Milani Luminoso. If you've never tried Milani products before, you are missing out. I started using this blush about 6 months ago and I still use is daily. I actually just went out today and bought two other colors.
 I found this Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome on a clearance table at Sephora. Wear it dry for an all over lid shade or mix it with some MAC Fix Plus for a more shimmery effect. UGHH, I am in love. Seriously, stop what you are doing and go buy it.
 Another Sigma brush that I couldn't leave out. I use this to blend every color into my crease. It is very large, which scared me at first but it really does just blend out colors perfectly.
I've always had a sweet spot for Lorac Pro. Every time I would walk into Ulta I would have to swatch all the colors (especially Garnet). I fell in love over and over and finally I bought it for myself. The color payoff is the best out of any of my pallets. There is also 8 mattes and 8 shimmery colors to choose from which makes it easy to achieve any eye concoction.

2 comments: