Monday, January 6, 2014

MAC HAUL



 MAC Haul!! For Christmas I received a gift card to MAC so of course I had to purchase some of their new items they came out with. I have always been a sucker for MAC. I love everything from their blush, to foundation, to lipstick, to concealer. I have been trying to get more every day nude colors and I think I did pretty well with these new products.
 MAC Close Contact Lipstick: What made MAC so famous and there are plenty of reasons why. Their lipsticks are to die for! The perfect amount of shimmer so you can wear it any time of the day. I will purchase plenty more of their lipsticks and you should too!
 MAC Opulash: For a $15 price tag I was expecting lashes that looked almost fake. This gave me very natural looking lashes, which isn't what I want. They say that this is their most "bodacious brush yet" and I would agree that the brush looks like it will be a show stopper but it wasn't.  I was disappointed and I wouldn't repurchase. Figure out your mascaras MAC because all of your other products blow them out of the water!
Extra Dimension Skinfinish: This liquid-powder consistency is so versatile. You can use this as an all over powder for that glowing skin, as an eye shadow, or a highlighter. I really like how smooth and almost creamy it feels. I wouldn't use this as an every day powder but I will use this when I go out for that glowing skin I always want!


If you recommend any MAC items I should purchase next let me know! I am always looking for items I've never tried!

Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment