Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WOW WEDNESDAYS: JACK BLACK LIP BALM



Have you ever had a lip balm that you put on your lips and minutes later you have to reapply? Unfortunately I have had that happen to me one too many times. I finally found a lip balm that I can say that I love and highly recommend. It comes out of the tube thick but doesn't feel thick on your lips and soaks into your skin fast. After it soaks in, it feels like there is a mask over your lips protecting them from getting too dry.

It contains antioxidants and skin conditioners to provide long lasting moisture. It blocks against extreme windburn and temperatures. Also has UVA/UVB protection, which is always a plus when you live in Florida!

I give this lip balm two very BIG thumbs up!

Purchase it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment