Saturday, December 7, 2013

THE PERFECT TRAVEL EYE SHADOW PALETTE | LORAC THE STYLIST

With Christmas just around the corner I found this Lorac palette for only $15!! Lorac eye shadows are always so beautiful, pigmented, and affordable. With its sleek design it easily fits right into your purse for easy on the go makeup.
The colors:

  • First color: Champagne shimmer
  • Second color: Army green with gold flecks in it
  • Third color: Shimmery silver grey
  • Fourth color: Matte black
  • Fifth color: Rose gold (very light and has fall out)
  • Sixth color: Matte taupe
  • Seventh color: Intense satin purple
  • Eighth color: Matte plum
  • Bottom two colors are both highlighters, creamy, shimmery in color!




I would easily pay more than $15  for this product. Unfortunately, I found mine through Ulta last week and can no longer find it on their website but I did manage to find it on Amazon HERE for $37. I wouldn't spend that much on this palette since the Lorac Pro is only $42 but if you love it I'm giving you the option! Hope you enjoy this post and if you do leave a comment below on what you would like to see next!

No comments:

Post a Comment