Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WOW WEDNESDAY | BUXOM LIP CREAM



I'm finally back with a Wow Wednesday!! I have been overwhelming busy the month of February with work, packing, trying to find a house, our honeymoon and just life in general so please understand the lack of posts. 

On this beautiful Wednesday I decided I would look back in my archive pictures (with moving I was in no mood to find the camera and charger and take new pictures) and see what product I wanted to use for my "wow-ness." Buxom was a product I knew nothing about until the lovely Jaclyn Hill talked about it in one of her videos. 

I decided to pick up the color "White Russian" which at first I thought would be a more mauve color than it really is. It gives any lip color you put on the perfect amount of sheen and makes your lips look plump and gorgeous! I have contemplated many times running out and buying every color in the line but with my beauty budget I need to think more realistic. I have owned this lip cream for about 4 months now and I truly love this product and one day I will own more :)



Hope you guys enjoy this short and to the point Wow Wednesday, I promise once we move I will be back on track with regular weekly updates.

Leave me a comment below on what you would like to maybe see a review on or any ideas you would like me to write about. I love writing for your enjoyment :)

Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment