Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WOW WEDNESDAY | NYX BUTTER GLOSS




When it comes to lip gloss I have to admit that I am not picky. I don't mind if they are sticky or not.

I didn't expect to fall in love with a lip gloss that was $4.99, but I DID! They are easy to wear, very natural looking, smooth and not sticky. They have a pleasant smell of vanilla, sweet but not too sweet where you don't want to put it on. I find that this lip gloss gives your lips the perfect amount of color without over doing it. They put off just enough pigmentation that it wont separate on your lips. I also like that there are 12 different colors to choose from! Perfect to put over any color lipstick.

The color Creme Brulee was the first I purchased. I liked it instantly with the way it gave me a bit of color and shine on my lips. I quickly went back to Ulta and bought the other three. I had a hard time trying to decide which one is my favorite. As of right now, I would have to choose Peaches and Cream for the pinkish tone that it puts on my lips for winter. Also, I love these more than my MAC lipglass.

Pros:
Pigmented
Soothes
Smells great
Daily use
Cheap
Effective

Cons:
Heavier than NYX Mega Shine
Not long lasting

You can find them here!

I also want to point out that at Ulta they go "buy one, get one half off" all the time!

1 comment: