Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WOW WEDNESDAY: LUSH

 If you know nothing about the Lush company, let me give you a little background. They buy and use only organic fruit and vegetables. They do not test on animals or buy from companies that test on animals. They hand make them using little to no preservatives which causes them to have a short shelf life.

Their holiday collection this year was amazing. I love that they are always trying to better their products every year. I am newly introduced to Lush and I am completely in love with not only their products but everyone working there was lovely as well.

Here's a little run down on the products I purchased this Christmas.
Sandy Santa $9.95 
When I first walked into Lush they brought me over to a large silver bowl with warm water in it and scrubbed my arm with Sandy Santa. This is what sold me. My arm had never felt as soft as it did when the associate  showed me this product. Its is a moisturizing and exfoliating body scrub with Brazilian orange oil.
Obviously I bought him because he is so adorable! Each one is hand made and not one of them look alike. With him you crumble under warm water into your bath tub. The harder the water pressure the more bubbles you get! You could also break him up into pieces so you could use him numerous times. 
 Oatifix $6.95
This is the perfect face mask for when it starts to get cold out. It works perfectly for dry, sensitive, or irritated faces which is what my face always feels like during the winter months. As you can see in the picture it is a combination of bananas, vanilla, ground almonds, and oats. I found this face mask was smoother than I expected because of the ground almonds. There was also a warming sensation when I first put it on and then it became cooling. My face felt perfectly nourished and hydrated after I rinsed it off.
One thing to keep in mind when wanting to purchase this face mask or other face masks is that they are loaded with fresh ingredients and have a short shelf life. This maks them only available to purchase in store.
Go and check out their website for yourself, I promise you will fall in love with their products!

Hugs,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment